- Clarify Realty Jargon
Make some of the real estate terms be clear as possible to your audience. It’s about giving values.
- Make Use of and Distribute No-Cost Materials
Provide your audience with free, helpful resources to assist them in making informed decisions.
- Elaborate on Your Experience
This is also where you become relatable and a great way to let your audience know where you started.
- Promote the Next Generation of Real Estate Professionals
Build your network and credibility among real estate students by sharing useful information online.
- Publish Seasonal Advice
Changes in real estate needs and issues occur seasonally. Never let your audience miss something important!
- Create Downloadable Lists.
Who wouldn’t want free learning resources?
- Develop a shared schedule of future events.
Keep your followers about upcoming social media events (such as Lives, sweepstakes, or virtual showings).
- Analyze the character and reputation of each territory you cover
A person’s choice of neighborhood is heavily influenced by their preferred way of life. Write many articles exploring the distinctive characteristics of each area.
- Lifestyle-Related Content.
Don’t get too informational, write about lifestyle-related content too.
- Invite an expert to the Industry
- Please share your book recommendations
Don’t be shy to share your book recommendations.
- Share your home exercise suggestions
Share strategies for being busy at home when under lockdown/social isolation.
- Exchange staging concepts
Share your staging methods for making your houses appear fantastic.
- Disseminate the most recent smart home gadget
Share a video, image, or brief evaluation of the most recent must-have smart appliance for your house.
- Share your thoughts on what NOT to purchase
Showcase frequent traps that buyers should avoid while purchasing a new property
- Repurpose material from other social media networks
- Collaborate with local businesses
- Posts from the past
This is a great way to look back and thank your past clients for all the trust and support.
- Share home remedies that you use
Do you have something important to share? Do it.
- Share the “Weekly Home of the Week”
- Share home decorating ideas.
Everyone loves decorating ideas, so don’t forget to include this one too!
- Highlight positive client testimonials to increase your social proof
Let your audience feel that they can trust you.
- Share your most recent blog post.
Share your newest blogging masterpiece on social media if you’ve just completed it.
- Disseminate company news
Share any exciting changes in your organization, such as a new picnic, new training, new charity initiatives, and so on.
- Share user-generated material to help establish a community
Why not highlight one of your clients’ Etsy stores or products or services?
- Share design and remodeling ideas.
Again, give your audience value, not just pure selling
- Share seasonal home decorating ideas
Sharing some of your favorite season or holiday home décor ideas comes in handy for social media posts.
- Remind your audience of your present promotions and discounts
Do you have any special promotions going on? Make certain to notify your social media followers.
- Promote local events that you are organizing or attending
Let your audience know what you’re up to and invite them.
- Display do-it-yourself home renovation projects
- Learn about your audience by using polls and quizzes
Let your audience participate.
- Hold competitions on your real estate Facebook page
Holding competitions is an excellent way to get more exposure and reach for your company with less effort.
- Give Freebies
Give something out for free in your real estate Facebook post
- Share customer success stories
This post is a great idea to keep your audience in the loop and become interested.
- Distribute a video that you created
Video postings have a greater organic reach than any other type of post, so do it.
- Hold frequent giveaways
- Distribute a video tour of an open home
Utilize technology to your own advantage.
- Add fresh listings to increase online traffic
Keep everything fresh by adding something like featured properties or deals of the week.
- Display images of local company highlights
Another great real estate post suggestion, do this by adding photos of nearby banks, retail areas, or fitness facilities on your Facebook profile.
- Provide first-time homebuyers with home-buying advice
Provide insights about the ideal time to lock in a mortgage rate, amenities to look for in a condo, and other topics once a week.
- Disseminate your company’s information
Let your audience easily know about what you do and how you can help them.
- Create a weekly or recurrent series of posts
An active account tells your audience that you’re interested in them and encourages them to return to see what’s new.
- Share ideas for house decorating
Give your best tips on some topics. It’s all about giving value to your audience, after all.
- Distribute whitepapers to generate leads
Who wouldn’t want free and very useful real estate information?
- Distribute client testimonials to increase social proof
- Share unforgettable memes
- Include GIFs in your posts
Because your audience has a limited attention span, include GIFs throughout your feed to entice them to stop scrolling and watch.